Our mission at Webiks is to create powerful, data-driven applications and models that help our clients innovate and grow
- Are you searching for the challenge of defining complex architecture software systems?
- Do you want to design solutions for innovative greenfield projects, working closely with stakeholders such as product managers, data scientists and clients?
- Are you excited about working hand-in-hand with developers?
- If so - We are looking for you!
- Experience as a Solutions Engineer or Software Architect for at least 2 years - a must
- Hands-on experience with Docker, CI/CD, DevOps and Cloud technologies for at least 2 years - a must
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation consultation of complex data processing pipelines with cutting edge technologies - a must
- Hands-on experience with one or more backend languages (Node, Python, etc.).
- The ability to explain architectural consideration, decisions and constraints to developers and non-technial stakeholders - a must
- Familiarity with the following technologies — an advantage: Kafka, Redis, GraphQL, - an significant Advantage.
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation of complex data processing pipelines with one or more of the following technologies and tools - Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Argo, Airflow, NiFi, Celery - a significant advantage.
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD - an advantage
- Experience with OpenShift - an advantage