Join us and be a part of our great team.
- A relevant bachelor's degree or equal work experience.
- At least 2 years of software development experience in full-stack web applications.
- Experience with modern backend languages and technologies.
- Experience with Node.js — a significant advantage.
- Experience with modern NoSQL and SQL databases - a significant advantage.
- Experience with docker and cloud (AWS, Azure, and/or OpenShift) - a significant advantage.
- Familiarity with the following technologies — an advantage: Redux, RxJS, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, D3, CesiumJS, GraphQL.