NLP Program Manager
A position in an Israeli defense organization that includes initiating, managing and leading a high-budget R&D program in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP), focusing on Morphologically Rich Languages (including Hebrew and Arabic). The job includes analyzing multiple datasets, and working closely with many partners in the defense community and outside of it.
Defining technical requirements, project management and working with stakeholders and developers of software systems that perform language based research (classic and based on deep language models) , network analysis, entities extraction and document retrieval. The suitable candidate will be required to undergo a security check.
- Formal academic education in the field of Software Engineering, Computer Science or any other relevant scientific field. In addition, at least 3 years of professional experience in the field.
- Professional experience in managing R&D projects that include multiple stages and participants including knowledge in the governmental tender process and the managerial aspect of projects. Professional experience in maintaining connections with industries in addition to appropriate management according to the customary rules of the defense ministry.
- A good acquaintance and 3 years of experience working with or in the Israeli defense system, acquaintance with officials, projects and international partners of the defense system.
- Willingness of the candidate to commit to accompany the project from beginning to end in order to ensure professionalism.
- An advantage - experience in positions like Product/Project/Program Manager of projects/programs with similar requirements and in relevant fields.
- Location: Tel Aviv, Kyria.
- Full time position (75% can be considered also).