Machine Learning Engineer - NLP Team
As an NLP ML Engineer you will join a team developing and delivering Natural Language Processing models for Hebrew and Arabic as part of the Israeli National NLP program.
- Review and compare NLP models for Hebrew and Arabic (language models, Named Entity Recognition models, Text Summarization, etc.)
- Fine tune NLP models and reproduce reported results (Paper Without Code…) - in PyTorch or TensorFlow.
- Adjust architectures and training routines based on English-first models to support Hebrew and Arabic processing.
- Formal academic studies in Data Science and Machine Learning, with background in the fields of Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other scientific/engineering disciplines (Msc or Bsc with equivalent practical experience).
- Hands-on experience developing ML based NLP models.
- Experience with Hebrew / Arabic models and datasets - an advantage.
- Deep understanding of ML (other disciplines than NLP) - an advantage.
- Familiarity with morphology and the challenges of Semitic languages NLP - an advantage.
- Proficiency in Hebrew.
- Fluent Arabic - an advantage.
- Desire to take part in a national project that will serve the citizens of Israel in the field of NLP.