Junior Backend Developer
Our mission at Webiks is to create powerful, data-driven applications and models that help our clients innovate and grow.
Are you enthusiastic about backend technology, open-source, data and cloud technologies?
Do you feel like it’s time for you to build really complex, data-driven, scalable computational data pipelines?
Do you want to be a part of a pioneering team who develops pipelines that connect complex systems with lots of inputs, engines, systems, complexity and data challenges?
Do you want to work together with a talented team of doers (not talkers) on challenging projects in an agile environment?
If so - we are looking for you!
- At least 1.5 years of experience as a backend developer or full-stack web developer of applications with emphasis on complex data flows, processing, logic and management.
- 1.5 years of experience with Nodejs - a must
- Experience with relational databases such as PosgreSQL Database - a must
- Hands-on experience with docker and cloud (AWS, Azure, and/or OpenShift) - a significant advantage.
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Kafka, Redis, GraphQL - a significant Advantage.
- Hands-on experience building data pipelines using modern open source technologies - an advantage
- 1 or more years of experience with Python - an advantage