Our mission at Webiks is to create powerful, data-driven applications and models that help our clients innovate and grow. We build custom software and custom models for clients from multiple industries, including Defense, Security, Health, and Automotive.
Our team includes Fullstack Developers, DevOps Engineers, Product Managers, UX Designers and Data Scientists. We are located in Tel-Aviv, in proximity to Azrieli mall.
We are looking for an HR manager. As our HR manager, you will take ownership of all HR matters across the company, from recruitment to performance reviews, welfare and wellness events, wage reviews, training, and development. You will work closely with the CEO, VP R&D, CTO, and VP Product. To perform well in this role, you should have experience as an HR manager or a technical recruiter in a High-Tech company.
- Own the recruitment process end to end - CV screen, phone interviews, schedule interviews.
- Develop unique and creative ways to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Source candidates using various search methods to build a candidate pipeline with the right qualifications for the required profiles.
- Build job profiles according to job requirements and advertise them on social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and professional forums.
- Build and maintain a quality and open relationship with hiring managers and external interfaces, such as recruiting agencies.
- Maintain a smooth on-boarding process.
- Carry out necessary administrative duties.
- Conduct performance and wage reviews.
- Maintain and report on workplace health and cultural fit.
- Design and execute creative welfare and wellness events.
- Talk with and especially listen to employees. A lot. Hear their voices. Pay attention to their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience as a human resource manager or a technical recruiter in a High-Tech company.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Objective evidence for outstanding performance and achievement in any field whatsoever.
- Experience with a wide variety of HR and sourcing tools and methods such as headhunting, posting techniques using social media (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), and HR software.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload in a very dynamic environment.
- Data-driven approach and ability to analyze and optimize the HR and hiring processes based on well-defined and measured metrics (KPIs).
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English.