Senior Product Manager
Are you enthusiastic and have a real passion for complex web apps, open-source, data and cloud technologies? Do you have the capability to lead and be responsible for the complete product lifecycle? Join us and be a part of our great team, doing super interesting work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
Our mission at Webiks is to create powerful, data-driven applications and models that help our clients innovate and grow. We build custom software and custom models for clients from multiple industries, including Defense, Security, Health, and Automotive.
Our team includes Fullstack Developers, DevOps Engineers, Product Managers, UX Designers and Data Scientists. We are located in Tel-Aviv, in proximity to Azrieli mall.
- Own end-to-end complex web application life-cycle from requirement collection to release planning and execution
- Run complex technical projects in a dynamic environment
- Be an expert on our data, deep understanding of how, where, and why it’s generated and processed and what insights it can provide
- Work with stakeholders such as developers, data scientists and designers
- Work in an agile environment
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Objective evidence for outstanding performance and achievements in any field - a must
- At least 4 years of experience working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher.
- Experience with cutting edge technology, database and information systems technologies- an advantage
- Familiarity with advanced data analysis techniques such as Social Network Analysis (SNA), Geospatial information analysis — an advantage
- Experience with UX prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma - an advantage.