Product Manager - Rishon LeTsiyon
Our mission at Webiks is to create powerful, data-driven applications and models that help our clients innovate and grow. We build custom software and custom models for clients from multiple industries, including Defense, Security, Health, and Automotive.
- Own end-to-end data application life-cycle from requirement collection to release planning and execution
- Run complex technical projects in a dynamic environment
- Be an expert on our data, deep understanding of how, where, and why it’s generated and processed and what insights it can provide
- Work with stakeholders such as developers, data scientists and designers
- Work in an agile environment
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Two years of experience as a product manager- a must
- Objective evidence for outstanding performance and achievements in any field - a must
- A relevant bachelor's degree or at least 2 years of experience as a product data manager - a must
- Proficient in SQL- a must
- Experience with BI tools such as Kibana, Tableau, Qlikview or similar tools - a significant advantage
- Experience in Software Development- a significant advantage
- Familiarity with advanced data analysis techniques such as Social Network Analysis (SNA), Geospatial information analysis — an advantage
- Experience with Python or R - an advantage
- Experience with UX prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma - an advantage
- Experience with cutting edge technology, database and information systems technologies- an advantage
- Security clearance - an advantage.
This job is not hybrid.