Product Manager - Ramat Aviv
Our mission at Webiks is to create powerful, data-driven applications and models that help our clients innovate and grow.
Are you enthusiastic and have a real passion for complex web apps, open-source,BI, data and cloud technologies? Do you have the capability to lead and be responsible for the complete product lifecycle? Join us and be a part of our great team, doing super interesting work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
- Own end-to-end complex web application life-cycle from requirement collection to release planning and execution.
- Run complex technical projects in a dynamic environment.
- Be an expert on our data, deep understanding of how, where, and why it’s generated and processed and what insights it can provide.
- Work with stakeholders such as developers, data scientists and designers
- Work in an agile environment
- At least 1 year of experience working on technology-powered products as a product manager.
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills - a must.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Graphana, Kibana, etc. - a significant advantage
- Experience with cutting edge technology, database and information systems technologies- an advantage
- Familiarity with advanced data analysis techniques such as Social Network Analysis (SNA), Geospatial information analysis — an advantage
- Experience with UX prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma - an advantage.Experience with UX prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma - an advantage.
- Security clearance - an advantage.