Our mission at Webiks is to create powerful, data-driven applications and models that help our clients innovate and grow.
As an NLP Engineer you will join our NLP and Data Science team. You will develop and deliver Natural Language Processing models, supporting English and “local” languages (mostly Hebrew, Arabic and Persian).
- Design, develop and train state-of-the-art NLP models. All the way from rapid prototyping to production-ready models.
- Collaborate with NLP Product Managers and other Data Scientists to implement value-adding solutions.
- Evaluate your results and improve your solutions based on business metrics and scientific train-val-test methodologies.
- Execute data oriented projects, including understanding the requirements and goals, set the criteria, data exploration, model selection, training, and evaluation, all the way to full-scale implementation and integration (“Data Centric AI” paradigm).
- Maintain a highly cross-disciplinary perspective, solving issues by applying approaches and methods from across a variety of Data Science disciplines and related fields.
- To be considered for the position, applicants must possess a relevant Master's degree with finished projects in the NLP field that include the use of deep neural networks or transformer architecture. Alternatively, a relevant Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience as an NLP Data Scientist that includes the use of deep neural networks or transformer architecture will also be considered.
- Hands-on experience developing ML based NLP models - a must.
- Proficient in Python and Pytorch - a must.
- Familiarity with the retrieval world and with textual content embedding - an advantage.
- Familiarity with morphology and the challenges of Rich Morphological Languages - a significant advantage.
- Fluent Arabic or Persian - a significant advantage.
- Security clearance - an advantage.