Machine Learning Engineer
Our mission at Webiks is to create powerful, data-driven applications and models that help our clients innovate and grow.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will join our Machine Learning and Data Science team. You will be developing and delivering complex Machine Learning and Deep Learning models while working closely with our Data Scientists, Data Product Managers, and Software Developers.
- Reviewing and comparing Machine Learning and Deep Learning predictive and generative models (Computer Vision, Speech, Tabular Data, and more).
- Fine-tuning Machine Learning models and reproducing reported results (Paper Without Code) - mostly in PyTorch.
- Adjusting architectures and training routines.
- Collaborating with Data Scientists, Data Product Managers and Developers to implement value-adding solutions.
- Developing reproducible pipelines in Linux using Docker, Conda, Weights & Biases, etc.
- Experience as a Machine Learning Engineer for at least 2 years - a must.
- To be considered for this position, applicants must possess a relevant Bachelor's degree with finished projects in the Machine Learning and Deep Learning field.
- A relevant Masters degree - a significant advantage.
- Experience as a Software Engineer / Developer - a significant advantage.
- Python proficiency - a must
- Hands-on experience developing Machine Learning and Deep Learning models - a significant advantage.
Location: Tel Aviv (near Azrieli center).
Apply for this job at: firstname.lastname@example.org