Edge Computing Software Engineer
Our mission at Webiks is to create powerful, data-driven applications and models that help our clients innovate and grow.
Are you enthusiastic about data and combining development with edge devices such as Nvidia Jetsons and Raspberry Pi?Are you searching for the challenge of taking advanced AI models and building a software that runs all sorts of data and to build complex pipelines and programs? Are you ready to make an impact by building infrastructures for running and optimizing workloads on various edge devices?
You will be responsible for designing, implementing and integrating data pipelines on various edge devices orchestrating cutting edge algorithms. As a core member of the team you'll collaborate with engineers, architects and project managers.
- At least 1 year of experience as a software engineer - a must
- Experience of at least 1 year with Python - a must
- Hands-on experience with building complex data pipelines consisting of ML models, transformations and state management - a must
- Strong background in C/C++ specializing in hardware integrations - a significant advantage
- Hands-on experience in software languages interoperation (FFI) - a significant advantage
- Experience with processing live video using ML models - a significant advantage
- Experience with Jetson devices using Jetpack - a significant advantage
- Familiarity with Video processing field - an advantage
- Familiarity with Docker and Cloud technology such as AWS, Azure, etc. - an advantage
- Familiarity with running models on low-power devices - an advantage
- Experience with C# on Linux systems - an advantage