After the relatively soft release of Angular material design 0.9, version 0.10 is supposed to be a great enhancment – both in features and performance.
Here are the new components you can expect from this version:
- DateTimepicker – Click here for the MD reference
- SpeedDial – Click here an inspiring demo
- Menu – Click here for the MD reference
- Slider range – Click here for the MD reference
- Textfields – Click here for the MD reference
This comes in addition to better documentation and demo site (they are adding a live edit link for every demo… very useful).
The due date for this release was supposed to be May 12th, but since version 0.9 was out only on May 4th, it was clear May 12th was not going to be D-Day. The current due date is May 26th. Looking forward to it…